Tuesday 29 May 2012

Associate Trainer

So much is going on...I have just posted about the forthcoming baka camp in the woods...am getting very excited about that.

We have playschemes next week, the Diamond Hatters Tea Party and not to mention the jubilee celebrations...what a busy week or so we are going to have.

That is topped with a successful day yesterday at Gloscestershire University with Playwork Partnerships undertaking the tutor training day on their associate trainer scheme. I have looked at the licence to become a training organisation in the past and debated whether it was worth it at this stage. However, this scheme allows me to deliver two courses and i can add to the suite if desired in the future, under their licence. The training I will be offering is Playing with the Elements (level 3) and Take 5 (introduction to Playwork), i can deliver this through the Woodland Play Centre. By doing this it allows me to to test the water and see whjat demand and interest there is for that training in the area, without having to go to the great time and expence setting up as training organisation will have done.

So I am feeling rather pleased with that step, lets hope I can get something linned up in the not so distant future for everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment